Trustech 201721 November'17
Collinson Group and Welcome Real Time are exhibiting and speaking at TRUSTECH 2017 in Cannes, from 28th - 30th November.
TRUSTECH, recognised as one of the biggest international events, brings together key decision makers within loyalty technology and payment industries and explores key topics affecting the financial services ecosystem.
Key topics include:
- Boosting the adoption and use of digital wallets
- The role of biometrics in the bank of the future
- How the IoT is shaping the future of banking service
- How artificial intelligence is drastically transforming fraud detection in payments
Pierre Boces, Head of Product Marketing & Consulting - Welcome Real Time, will be exploring what the future looks like for PSD2 and loyalty during his speaking session at the innovation stage as part of the payments, retail & POS group between 10.30am and 11.30am on Wednesday 29th November:
PSD2 & Loyalty
- PSD2 and the effects on the financial services ecosystem
- How new players are eager to win customer relationships through enhanced user experience
- Differentiating from the crowd with loyalty services
- What would the introduction of loyalty APIs mean and how could they benefit all stakeholders?
Visit our stand at the event: Lerins D 008
Find out how to drive engagement with every payment and banking interaction through our payment-based loyalty solutions.
See the full agenda and further information about TRUSTECH 2017.
If you would like to get in touch with the team directly or to arrange to meet with us at the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
Click below to get more information about what we do.Contact us today